Wednesday 2 December 2015

Imagine Staying at one of the Best Hotels near Old Airport Road Bangalore

Accommodation in Bangalore
Now the thing about Bangalore is that it is one of the best cities for a frequently traveling corporate like me! The city has a great weather, almost throughout the year, and is chock a block full of really great hotels to book my stay in. I have been traveling to the city for many years, and my office always books my hotel for me, somewhere nearer to the Bangalore branch. This time though, due to some mix up they were late in doing that, and I had to book the hotel myself. I decided to find something closer to the airport (I hate getting stuck in traffic)! I found Royal Orchid, possibly one of the best Hotels near Old Airport Road Bangalore for my stay. And what a choice I made.

They didn’t just offer me a comfortable place to stay, but the hotel itself infuses a sort of grace in your stay. The rooms were spacious and full of all the modern amenities that I might need, and also opened up to tantalizing views of the cityscape. The food at their restaurant was also quite good, and I would forever relish the yummilicious chilli chicken they made for me, after a long day at the office. And now, there is no way that I would even consider staying at any of the other hotels in the city anymore. This is the place for me from now onwards, whenever I am looking for Accommodation in Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment